1. Welded vinyl single hung and double hung windows possess better strength and durability for new construction and replacement applications.
2. Windows with special J-channel nailing flanges, designed to capture siding, improve the appearance and quality of installation in newly constructed and rehabed houses.
3. Pre-assembled multiple welded vinyl single hung windows with common mullions and continuous headers & sills improve structural integrity and reduce installation costs.
4. Stainless steel screens enhance child safety and vandal resistance for single and double hung vinyl windows.
5. Low-E glass units, with an option of argon between the glass, increase the thermal properties.
6. The advanced design of vinyl windows with decorative finishes enhances the appearance of newly constructed houses and apartment complexes.
7. In comparison with wood windows, present-day vinyl windows improve the resistance to weathering, contribute to energy conservation, lower maintenance expenses, extend life expectancy, and reduce initial window costs.
WELDED VINYL WINDOWS
Extruded vinyl profiles are employed in the construction of Window Tech Systems' welded double hung/double slider and single hung/single slider windows. The construction of these windows is enhanced by the following eight features and benefits of the vinyl lineals.
1. TECHNOLOGY FROM TWO COUNTRIES - Foreign technology is incorporated with American window design to produce the present high quality window products.
2. HIGH PERFORMANCE PVC COMPOUND - Through the utilization of only the virgin basic polyvinylchloride compound and acrylic modifiers, lineals with color stability and high impact strength are more resistant to sunlight weathering attack and cold weather cracking after installation.
3. QUALITY EXTRUSION - Sophisticated dies and multiple vacuum calibration are used to produce dimensionally accurate, high surface quality, and stress free lineals, which reduce product failure when windows are subjected to temperature fluctuations.
4. HIGH TECH PROFILE DESIGN - The advanced design of multi-chambered vinyl window profiles ensures good stability during extreme temperature changes, protection of metal bar reinforcements in sealed chambers, and water drainage to enhance weather performance.
5. WELDED JOINTS - Window Tech Systems' Model 2000 and 3000 windows contain welded sash and frame joints, which produce strong and weather-tight corners.
6. INSIDE GLAZING - Internal glazing beads offer better protection of insulated glass seals, which reduce operational failures.
7. CERTIFIED PRODUCTS - In addition to profile certification to the AAMA 303 specification, the vinyl window products are tested to comply with the air, water, and structural performance standards of AAMA 101/I.S.2-97.
8. NFRC RATINGS - Product simulation and testing in accordance with the National Fenestration Rating Council standards are performed to determine U-Factors and SHGC coefficients.