New Features & Benefits
1. Upgraded 3 1/4” frame aluminum tilt double hung & fixed windows contain higher commercial & heavy commercial performance ratings for new construction and replacement applications.
2. Heavier 4 1/8” frame tilt double hung & fixed windows possess similarly improved commercial & heavy commercial performance ratings for new construction and replacement applications.
3. Pre-assembled multiple double hung windows with common jambs and continuous headers & sills improve structural integrity and reduce installation costs.
4. Stainless steel screens enhance child safety and vandal resistance for aluminum double hung windows.
5. Whereas colonial or diamond muntins located between the glass add to the window aspect, landmark colonial exterior muntins also contribute to the decorative appearance while meeting historical standards.
6. Low-E glass units, with an option of argon between the glass, increase the thermal properties.
7. Anti-drift latches enhances performance of the larger windows by securing the top sash to the frame header. Auto-sill latches add to the security of the windows by automatically locking the bottom sash to the frame sill.
8. A variety of colors in thermoset acrylic enamel and anodized finishes enhances decorative appearances for volume quantities of windows.
ALUMINUM EXTRUDED PROFILES
Extruded aluminum profiles are employed in the construction of Wintech’s double hung, slider and fixed windows. The construction of these windows is enhanced by the following ten features and benefits of the aluminum lineals.
1. FABRICATION TECHNOLOGY – American technology is incorporated with American window design to make the present high quality extrusions for aluminum windows.
2. PREFORMANCE EXTRUSIONS – Through internal quality control procedures, the aluminum components are extruded and heat treated to produce the high strength and rigidity required for high performance windows. Dimensionally Accurate.
3. QUALITY EXTRUSION - Sophisticated heat treated dies and close control of extrusion temperatures result in dimensional accurate and high surface quality lineals.
4. SURFACE FINISH – Controlled temperature of application of variable color baked enamel paint and anodic coatings provide durable surface finishes that are warranted not to chip, crack, blister, or peel under normal application for a period of 15 years.
5. THERMAL SEPARATIONS - All structural frame and sash extrusions contain high-density polyurethane barriers to reduce thermal conductivity.
6. EXPANSION & CONTRACTION - Aluminum window frame and sash integrity to maintain shape and tolerance retention permits proper functioning of the windows during normal summer to winter temperature changes.
7. HIGH TECH PROFILE DESIGN - The advanced design of aluminum window profiles with the thermal barriers ensures good stability during extreme temperature changes.
8. MARINE GLAZING – For high strength performance, the sealed insulated glass units of the sash of the slider & double hung windows and the frame of the fixed windows are marine glazed.
9. CERTIFIED STRUCTURAL PERFORMANCE – The aluminum window products are tested and certified to comply with the air, water, and structural performance standards of AAMA 101/I.S.2-97.
10. CERTIFIED THERMAL PERFORMANCE – The aluminum windows are tested and certified to meet the Condensation Resistance, Thermal Transmittance, and Conductance requirements of AAMA 1503-98, ASTM C 236-91, and NFRC.